F2 Insurance

The most common type of study-based visa in the United States is the F1 visa. Determining how and which health insurance plan to purchase for themselves or their children/spouses/dependents (F2 visa holders) becomes a problem for many F1 visa holders. Tigerless also provides special plans for F2 visa holders. For details, please scan the QR code of Tigerless Customer Care Team, and you will be assisted by our trained specialist.