I hold F-1 visa, can I purchase health insurance for my spouse and/or children (F-2 visa)?

YES. You can add your spouse and/or your children when purchasing your F-1 student insurance. However, the premium for your dependents is much more expensive. As an alternative, we have designed plans specifically for F-2 visa holders, which are more low-cost.