病情转述

“身体是革命的本钱!” 在异乡奋斗的我们,首先最需要的是一个健康的身体,才能为学业工作而努力。然而,在美国看病往往成为留学生日常生活中的一大痛点:不知如何表达身体不适、专业术语混淆不清、高额账单毫无准备、保险报账一窍不通……别担心!虎虎将讲解如何准确表达自己的身体征兆,让医生可以为我们对症下药,从而在医院安心就诊,高效解决病痛。
Are you having a cold ?
是不是感冒了?
I have a sore throat and a running nose I feel dizzy. My eyes feel itchy.
我嗓子痛, 流鼻涕,还有头晕。我的眼睛还发痒。
Have you sneezed or coughed a lot?
经常打喷嚏咳嗽吗?
Yes, I have hoarse and lost my voice sometimes. I also have been coughing up phlegm/mucus.
我有时声音嘶哑、发不出声音,嗓子有痰的感觉。
Any stuffy nose? Any fever?
鼻子堵塞? 发烧?
Last time I measured it was 103 degree.
上次量体温,我发烧到103华氏度。
I am currently having aching bones and joints.
骨头、关节痛。
the pain starts in the hands or feet? Or you ache all over your body?
是手脚酸痛还是全身都酸痛?
I have pain, redness and swollen in my right foot. It becomes worse after exercise.
主要右脚酸痛,并有红肿。激烈运动后腿就痛。
Any other pains that come with that?
附加头疼部位?
Yes, my back and shoulders hurt too.
后背和肩膀都痛。
Okay, looks like you have a swollen ankle and a wart-like lump on the bottom of right foot. It's recommended that you should have an x-ray as soon as possible.
你的足踝肿胀,右脚底有个肉疣般的硬块。我建议你做X光拍片检查。
How do you feel?
哪里不太舒服?
My face and eyes feel itchy.
我的脸和眼睛都感觉痒痒的。
Are you allergic to something?
你有对什么过敏的吗?
I used to have hives/ skin rashes.
我曾经得过荨麻疹/皮疹。
You should first avoid scratching itches.
第一谨记要避免抓痒。
I have been feeling sick recently in the flu season, should I take another flue shot?
最近流感盛行,我感觉不太舒服,我需要打流感疫苗吗?
You have any Proof of Immunization Compliance?
你有疫苗接种记录吗?
Yes, I had received the MMR shots and the Varicella shots.
我有打过麻疹、腮腺炎、风疹和水痘疫苗。
Ok, Flu shots can be received once or twice a year.
流感疫苗一年可以打1或2针。
I will think about it. Any other vaccines I should consider?
还有其他需要补打的疫苗吗?
According to your record, you should possibly take one more shot of DTaP.
你应该补打一针白喉、破伤风、百日咳疫苗。
How is your sleep quality?
你的睡眠质量怎么样?
I have occasional nightmares.
做噩梦。
Do you feel sleepy at night, or is it hard for you to concentrate in daytime?
晚上入睡困难? 白天精神不集中?
I will easily wake up during the middle of the night or in the early morning, then I can’t fall asleep.
晚间或清早醒来后我就很难入睡了。
I feel like I’m having tight chest and it makes me suffocating.
胸部觉得闷闷的,好像透不过气。
Do you exercise a lot these days? So you feel difficulty breathing?
这几天你有运动量过大吗? 上气不接下气?
It’s just when I breath, it is more like wheezing.
呼吸时有唿哧唿哧的响声。
I suggest that you need an aerosol therapy now.
我建议你可以做一个雾化疗法。
My belly feels a little too full and I always feel pain after meal.
我的肚子胀胀的, 餐后经常肚子有阵痛。
Where does it hurt? Upper, lower, left or right abdomen?
肚子哪里痛呢?上部、下部、还是左右?
I am not so sure, but I did fart a lot these days. I haven’t pooped in a while and I guess I may have constipation.
我不太确定,但我放屁比平常多,还便秘了好几天。
Have you noticed any bleeding when you have diarrhea?
拉肚子的时候发现大便有血吗?
I have been feeling some pain when I poop and I saw blood after wiping.
大便时很痛, 肛门出血。
These days I sweat a lot and feel extremely tired.
这几天我感觉出汗很多和非常疲倦。
Have you experienced high blood pressure before?
你之前有得过高血压吗?
Sometimes I feel dizzy and have tight chest when I bend over or lie down. These days I am always thirsty and urinate so often.
弯腰或躺下时,胸部闷, 常常感到非常容易口渴和小便频繁。
Any double vision or bulging eyes?
视线重影, 眼睛觉得有点肿胀?
No, just some ear pain and buzzing.
只是耳朵有点痛,耳朵常有嗡嗡声。