Tigerless Health Inc is a New York-based health insurance agency that focused on providing cost-effective health insurance solutions to international students coming from over 100 countries who study in the U.S. By partnering with some of the most reputable insurance companies like UnitedHealthcare, Aetna and Tokio Marine HCC, Tigerless Health Inc is able to serve international students in more than 750 U.S. colleges and institutions who hold all types of student visa. We also strive to enhance the rate of success by making use of the company’s marketing strategies and public relations network within the U.S. and multiple Asian countries.
Tigerless Health Inc is also managing a comprehensive social media platform that primarily focusing on helping international students to navigate through the complicated U.S. healthcare system, especially a lot of them are experiencing the language and culture barrier from their home country. Within a few months of the launch of our company, we have gained over one hundred clients between December 2018 and January 2019.
The Financial Analyst position at Tigerless Health Inc. plays a critical role in ensuring accurate and timely reporting of business performance. We are looking for an intelligent, motivated, detail-oriented financial analyst who can add immediate impact to the company. The role provides challenge, variety and reward, and will generally require a significant time-commitment beyond normal business hours to ensure a quality output.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare plans for action of investment through financial analysts,
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments by analyzing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, or personal interviews to effectively allocate marketing campaign,
- Do a risk analysis on any new business partnerships using financial analysis,
- Draw charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets or Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook) to illustrate technical reports,
- Prepare and present finance statements and reports which recorded general economic trends, competitors, as well as any trends in the health insurance industry,
- Consult with upper management to recommend profitable investments and estimate the potential investment turnover period,
- Collaborate with CEO to develop competitive pricing strategy to gain market share and achieve revenue goals,
- Spearhead weekly and monthly finance meetings with company upper management,
- Recommend investments and investment timing for our company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field
- Experience with HAD software a plus
- Strong financial modeling, forecasting and analytical skills: ability to define problems, collect data run financial analysis calculations, draw valid statements and reports, assist CEO to understand investment risks and make sound recommendations
- Exceptional attention to detail, especially in Insurance Premium pricing and strategies
- High proficiency in Google Analytics, Multi-table, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
- Strong work ethic and ability to effectively manage a high-volume workload: role occasionally requires working extended hours
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Strong sense of teamwork and willingness to support others in supporting group objectives
- Commitment to learning and having fun in an often-stressful environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
To apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Part-time
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- New York, NY (Required)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Monday to Friday